YOUR PERTH SEO EXPERTS
Providing Expert SEO Services in Perth WA
Our Perth based SEO company services businesses in all cities in Australia – as well as South East Asia.
As businesses become more reliant on the internet for their prospective customers to find them, they are finding out that SEO is becoming more and more important to them. They realise that they need to be in front of these prospective customers when they go to Google with the intent to buy the products or services that they sell.
Some of the amazing clients we have worked with
Our Perth SEO Process
Everyone in Perth does SEO a little bit differently. Here at Slinky Digital we believe that we have developed the best SEO process out there. Our SEO process includes the following:
- Keyword research – to identify the most relevant and the most important keywords for your Perth based business.
- Content development – to make sure that your website remains optimised for all of the most important Perth related keywords. This can include both updating your existing content and creating new content.
- Internal and external link building – to make sure that your site has a high authority in the eyes of search engine crawler bots.
- Search engine ranking and traffic analysis – for the major Perth keywords that we have targeted to help us identify our targets going forward.
- Further keyword and competitor research – to make sure that we remain up to date with the most relevant targets for your website.
You need to drive traffic from organic search results.
What does this mean you ask? Well, basically, you want relevant people to be able to find you when they search for something through Google, Bing, or one of the other major search engines. The best way to do this is to undertake a complete Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) overhaul of your website.
According to the stats, over 70% of people click on the search results that they find on the first page of their search engine. This means that you should do everything in your power to make sure that you appear on the first page of the search results – and ideally near the top – for any keywords that are relevant to your business.
This cycle is continuous and repetitive if you want to maintain search engine rankings. If you don’t perform regular SEO maintenance, then you will find that your competitors will quickly overtake you. Depending on the size of your site and your budget, the SEO cycle can take anything from a couple of hours a month to a couple of days every week.
View our SEO Case Studies
If you are looking for a SEO expert in or around Perth or elsewhere in Australia, then make sure that you get in touch with our friendly team today. We will be able to help you get started on your journey to online success, and our SEO process has been proven to work.